At PRFBC we want every kid to embrace what Jesus modeled in Luke 2:52. “…and Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and favor with God and man.” This model is built around three basic truths which are reinforced by a weekly key concept and highlighted by a monthly memory verse and core virtue.
PRFBC prepares kids in Birth-6th grade to move toward a deeper commitment to God. Kids will enter our large group time which is an exciting place where creativity is unleashed. Kids will experience energetic worship, videos/multi-media, and memorable Bible stories.
Following large group time, small group leaders will shepherd kids and reinforce the basic truth learned in large group time. Kids will begin to develop special friendships with one another, with small group leaders, and – best of all – with God!
Kids 4 years-6th grade learn 4 Basic Truths at PRFBC:
- I need to make the WISE choice
- I can trust GOD no matter what.
- I should treat OTHERS the way I want to be treated.
- Jesus wants to be my forever friend.
– 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM Children’s Church for ages 4 years to 6th grade (Nursery from Birth to 3 years old)
– 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Sunday School for all ages
We have a wonderful nursery set up with loving volunteers who will give loving tender care to children from birth to 3 years of age. Nursery is provided during all Worship Services & Sunday School. The nursery is for children birth to 3 years for parents attending Bible Study or serving in another ministry on Wednesdays)
– 4:00 PM Bible drills for children from grades 3rd – 6th. They can compete in competitions and learn about the Bible.
– 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Children’s Choir for ages 4yrs – 6th grade
– 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM BLAST for Kids – 4 years to 6th grade (there is a Nursery for Children Birth to 3 years if parents attend Adult Bible Study)
What is KMAK? It’s the “Kids Mission Adventure Kamp” for children who have completed 3rd through 6th grade. Your children will experience: Bible studies, church group devotions, learning about missions and experiencing hands on actives for the day at missions time, fellowship and fun with other kampers, experiencing God’s creation in nature, learning character traits, and new music and lessons. We attend summer camp every year and typically know what week we attend by January. Check back here or call the church office for more information about summer camp in 2018!